21 January 2019

Absolute International Crystal Nails Master Educator

As promised before I would like to introduce myself again and tell you my story !




My name is Karolina Tryc, I am 35 years old, I am married with 2 children (daughter 14, son 10) and I've been working as a nail technician since 2007.
My whole adventure with nails started quite randomly, as I never thought I will be doing nails, I thought I will be accountant or working in the office, but my life went in to different direction.
When I was 20 years old I left my home country, originally I come from Poland and came to live in London. Beginning wasn't easy especially that I become a mum soon after my arrival to UK.
For about 2 years I stayed at home being mum but I was so desperate to work that I was looking for solutions on how I can financially contribute and help out my husband. I was cleaning for people, ironing etc, one of my clients who I helped with cleaning, looked once at my natural, painted by me :) nails and said: Karolina it seems you have natural talent for nail art, people would pay you to have nails done like yours! And with that one sentence, the idea was born! From that moment I was searching and reading other nail technicians blogs, how they started working from home and it seems to be ideal for me as I could work around my family, my daughter was only 2 years old at that time. I've applied for my first beginner training and I started :)
 I've set up this blog as I wanted to share with people pictures of my work and my passion for nails. At the beginning, it was very helpful with gaining new clients as I started working from home so there was no chance for passing trade.

And this is how it started for me. Since then I did so many training's that I lost count. It took me 6 years to work from home before I moved to my salon. During that time I developed passion for educating, first clients - about how nails should look like when are done properly - then educating future nail technicians. Teaching became my passion! I followed my favorite nail technicians and I wanted to be like them! My nail idols were working for company called Crystal Nails, so when I found out that they are coming to UK I couldn't miss my chance to be trained by them and to join CN team.  Krisztina Ujvari, Barbara Ujvari, Gabriella Kovacs, Sebestyne Agnes, Zsuzanna Fekete, those were and still are just few names who I'm inspired to be alike.
Since 2010 I've been around Crystal Nails, In 2014 I became officially educator and in 2017 I've achieved the highest score again and again, I become Crystal Nails Absolute Master Educator in Gel, Acrylic, Crystalac and Art category, it means I can represent and teach for CN not just in the UK but also internationally. I am very proud of this title and I still keep pushing myself to be better and better! In a mean time, I went to college to get proper qualification, I did teaching course as well as PTLLs  in 2014.  Thanks to that I could travel and teach people from different parts of UK and even world. My biggest adventure so far was going all the way to South America - Chile and teach for CN over there. One of my biggest achievements as I had to overcome my fear of flying!
My journey didn't stop at just doing nails or teaching, I wanted to push myself even further and developed my confidence so I've been taking parts in nail competitions, with success :) I become TOP Tech UK twice in 2015 and 2016, after competing for 2 years I took a break, and now I am planing to start again.
And of course, I wouldn't be myself if I didn't want to do more! While I was pregnant with my son, I decided to set up online shop, so I could have something to do while on maternity leave, and that is how I created www.beautifulnailsshop.co.uk As my passion doesn't stop just at doing nails and teaching, but I genuinely love Crystal Nails brand! 
So if you follow me, now you know a bit of my story! Even though I would like to teach more, I still love doing nails and be around my clients, as I am very lucky to say I have wonderful clients, and it is thanks to them that I am where I am now.
I should add that I am no longer work by myself in my salon, I have a hairdresser Bartek Kaczmarek - who has been with me over 3 years now, and he is not just work colleague but also a friend. I had few beauticians as well, but now my spare  room is free again, so I am looking to rent it out. If you are interested and you are near me 320a Stafford Road, CR0 4NH, you can contact me :)
 I think my story can give a hope to all working mummies, nail technicians with dreams that they all can be successful. It does take time, determination and sacrifice, but everything is possible!
I am working now towards teaching more! 
It all takes time, as I am still a mum, most things around salon, sale, advertising, teaching nails I am doing by myself, but with my own pace I will get there, wherever it is :)


I hope you Enjoyed reading my story, If you need and advice, or If you would like to know more about my experience, feel free to ask in comments.


Please check out my promo video :)
https://youtu.be/v7qho-tRW8Y

Love,
Karolina Tryc  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I read your new stuff on a regular basis.
Your story-telling style is witty, keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I feeel that is among thhe so much vital information for me.
And i'm happy reading your article. But wannna observation on few normal things, The website taste iis
perfect, thhe articles is actually excellent : D. Good task, cheers

Anonymous said...

May I just say what a relief to find somebody who actually understands what they are talking about on the net.
You certainly understand how to bring an issue to light
andd make it important. Moree people should
read this andd understand this side of your story.
I was surprised you're not more popular because you definitely hace the gift.