15 January 2019

Crystal Nails International Educator training

Hello Everyone,

This blog is 8 years old and I meant to introduce myself again to remind everyone who I am, where I am and what I do, but there is always something going on and I never have time to do so. Even now I sat down to reflect on more current events.

Recently I took part in Crystal Nails educator training in Budapest. This course prepare nail technician to become educators. As I am already educator since 2014 you might wonder why I did it again? My answer would be that you never know enough, even if I go through the same techniques, I always pick up something new, new tips about products, new skills, new ways of teaching nails or art etc.
As educator it is very important to remind yourself all your knowledge and keep it up to date, keep practicing too.  Plus we are all part of something bigger, there is big Crystal Nails family which I am part of. Crystal nails is not just brand or products, behind it are amazing educators and people, without who this would not be possible. People who are my idols and I inspire to be as good as them, that is why I love going to those training's.

During 5 days we learnt Russian manicure, perfect gel polish application, reverse tips thought by Edina Sikari, different salon shapes like Gothic almond, modern salon almond, pipe, square thought by Zsuzsanna Fekete and Alexandra Mehesz using different products like acrylics, hard gel, fusion gel etc and of course all amazing nail art techniques, gel painting, one stroke painting, 3D gel thought by Alexandra Mehesz and Agnes Sebestyen. Those educators are Elite and the top people to learn from :)
Participants who achieve 70% from everything are invited to participate in educator training again in April for free! That is their chance to be part of Crystal Nails international team :)

So you can all see it is all amazing to have that 5 days to sit down and practice! and you do that with your amazing friends from Crystal Nails Uk team! It is the best way to bond and to make more memories :) I should say thank you to boss of CN UK for this opportunity Annamaria Farkas, and my Crystal Nails family, my friends - Karina Perematko, Amanda Hawtree - Taft, Kara Evans, Tihana Besevic, Amalia Roiu, Patricia Szukits, Reka Kovacs for another great trip together!
I can't wait now to share all my knowledge with students and to use my new skills on clients!

Some of many pictures I took during my trip!









I hope you enjoyed reading about my little adventure in Budapest, as always you are all welcome to join me on my next courses! and if you need any Crystal Nails products please check out my online shop www.beautifulnailsshop.co.uk

Love
Karolina Tryc

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved it and get it inspired by every sentence. I'm proud that I can say I learned from you and from the team. Was the best ever and hope will be next time 😍